Sunday, November 1, 2009

About this Blog



  "Till death.." is a place for artists of all kinds. Painters, writers, photographers, fashion designers, even chefs (because food is art to me too). It is a place for artists to connect and share their ideas, inspirations, and work.
     I have started a couple of weekly spots, Friday's Fashion Find's and my weekly Featured Artist.

     Friday's Fashion Finds, or F.F.F, features designers and artists primarily from the Etsy community, but that are all either Vintage or Handmade artisans. I feel that it is so important for people to see the quality and beauty produced by these amazing designers. Why would you EVER want to shop in a Department Store when you can support Small Business owners and Artists and get couture that rivals what you find in the mainstream.

     Featured Artists are artists that I just love. Their work is unique, imaginative, thought provoking and beautiful. They come in all forms. Any artist can be a featured artist, no matter what medium they use. I have very eclectic taste, so I really want "Till death..." to reflect that. Here, you will find new, emerging, raw talent. And perhaps a few veterans as well. ;)

     I feel that it is extremely important as artists to support each other in our community and I love nothing more than helping to promote and support other amazing talents. I have been so lucky with the people who have supported and promoted me over the years, I really want to be able to do the same. I have made some amazing friends on this adventure of mine, and I am looking forward to meeting a whole lot more!

     If you are, or know anyone who is, an artist and you think they or I would be interested in meeting, send me their info., I am always on the lookout for new talent!!

THANK YOU for stopping by, and THANK YOU for supporting this wonderful community of talented artists!!

Please, help us spread the word!!


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment